25 August 2009

Tiny Pirates have Tiny Adventures

So, this started with a dream I had one night, and it's been kicking around in the back of my head for quite some time.

I'm working on a kids' book. Not, you know, actively working on it, but laying some groundwork, getting some ideas down, that sort of thing.

The problem is, I have another one, definitely not a kids' book, that I have more fleshed out. I have chapter outlines, a full plot, character sketches, etc.... And I really, really want to do that one, as well.

I'm torn.

Not to mention several others that are little more than ideas popping around in the back of my head.

Now that I have an office again, I'm going to get myself back into the swing of things, and get some words down on paper. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: